Click to display the map
Full Day by Day Itinerary
Included / Not Included
• Scheduled activities and tours (i.e. with other guests) as specified in Botswana camps. Most safari camps and lodges include two game activities a day in their tariff (one in the morning and the other in the afternoon);
• Alluring Africa’s local representatives available 24/7 while travelling;
• Services of the lodge guides and staff;
• Air/ground transfers as specified within the program;
• Relevant park fees;
• Accommodation taxes, the applicable Tourism Levies and all relevant Value Added Tax (VAT) or Government Sales Tax (GST);
• Alluring Africa Final Documentation;
• All accommodation as specified within the program;
• Excursions/activities as specified within the program;
• Drinks – drink inclusions differ between camps/lodges;
• Laundry can be done at most camps/lodges and hotels. In some cases this is included in the tariff quoted.
• Private vehicle and guide while on safari in Botswana.
• Meals, drinks, laundry, entrance fees, porterage, tours/excursions and transfers not specified in the program;
• Any scheduled flights and related taxes;
• Cancellation, baggage and medical insurance;
• Staff gratuities;
• Any new Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases which are beyond our control;
• Any items of a personal nature or anything not specifically stated as included;
• International Airfare from USA to Africa and back.